We had a request for winter story suggestions, so I thought I’d pop in and share a quick list with you before the Thanksgiving holiday.
Here are some stories you might consider sharing with your communities in the coming months:
- The Elves and the Shoemaker, recorded by LibraryCall
- The Gingerbread Man, recorded by Storynory
- The Goblin’s Christmas, recorded by LibraryCall
- El Pinito (The Little Pine Tree), recorded by Merced County Library
- The Little Pine Tree, recorded by Merced County Library
- Las Joyas Estrellas (Star Jewels), recorded by Merced County Library
- The Ants and the Grasshopper, recorded by LibraryCall
Last-minute Thanksgiving Stories
- Calabaza Pequeña y el Día de Acción de Gracias (Little Pumpkin’s Thanksgiving), recorded by LibraryCall
- Little Pumpkin’s Thanksgiving, recorded by LibraryCall
- Mamá pavo y el zorro (Mama Turkey and the Fox), recorded by LibraryCall
- Mama Turkey and the Fox, recorded by LibraryCall
- The Chinese Years of the Animals, recorded by Storynory
Let us know if you have other suggestions!
Madeline and the LibraryCall team
Here's a list of winter and Thanksgiving stories available in the Storytime Commons to help our library customers schedule their upcoming stories.