We're in a rural area and many in our community don't have access to dependable internet. LibraryCall is a fantastic way to continue to be of service to our patrons who might feel disconnected otherwise.
- Deliver callers an up-to-date, diverse story every week.
- Local numbers available throughout the US and Canada.
- Callers hear your welcome message and our Story of the Week, available in English and Spanish.
- No staff time commitment.
- Easily add an audio component to any self-paced or self-guided exhibit, gallery, or StoryWalk® experience.
- Callers can hear your recorded audio commentary in multiple languages, either on-demand or on a guided timeline schedule.
- Our staff interface allows you to easily upload new audio content for attendees/patrons and to track usage.
- Automatically answer questions and provide local information to patrons.
- Staff record and upload audio messages in any language for up to 1000 categories or topics.
- Include real-time info from a website, such as COVID testing site locations.
Patron Wellness Check
Available Fall 2022
- Contact community members with an automated "check-in" message.
- Connect people with services upon request via text message or phone.
- Enable members of vulnerable groups to enroll.