We're in a rural area and many in our community don't have access to dependable internet. LibraryCall is a fantastic way to continue to be of service to our patrons who might feel disconnected otherwise.
- Callers hear a list of upcoming events in chronological order.
- Record and upload audio descriptions of events or our bot can "read aloud" event descriptions from your existing website event calendar.
- Past events are automatically cleared from the calendar without staff intervention.
- Automatically answer questions and provide local information to patrons.
- Staff record and upload audio messages in any language for up to 1000 categories or topics.
- Include real-time info from a website, such as COVID testing site locations.
Patron Wellness Check
Available Spring 2021
- Contact community members with an automated "check-in" message.
- Connect people with services upon request via text message or phone.
- Enable members of vulnerable groups to enroll.